Terms & Conditions
No Purchase Necessary
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE COMPETITIONS ON THE NATIONALCONSUMERREVIEW.CO.UK SITE
These are the general terms and conditions that apply to all NationalConsumerReview.co.uk offers. These are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
By signing up to NationalConcumerReview.co.uk you are electing to be contacted via phone, sms, mail & Email. You can unsubscribe at any time by visiting http://www.nationalconsumerreview.co.uk/unsubscribe
SELECTION OF PRODUCT TESTERS
Product Testers will be chosen on a monthly basis dependant on campaign requirements. The Product Testers will be chosen at random by a computer generated programme. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
- NationalConsumerReview.co.uk (referred to as NCR hereafter) is owned and operated by Netperform Limited, Ground Floor, 2 – 4 Henry Street, Bath. BA1 1JT. This Product Testing draw is operated by Netperform Limited, Netperform Limited is registered with the Data Protection Act ZA157045 and only engages in 100% opt-in permission marketing.
- NCR is a UK site and all competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- To enter NCR offers entrants must also complete the surveys accurately and honestly shown on the Product Testing entry page.
- NCR product testing draws may be promoted over several different websites at the same time.
- Persons connected with Netperform Limited or any of the product testing draw sponsors are ineligible.
- Product Testing draws allow multiple entries unless otherwise stated.
- Product Testing draws are handled by Netperform Limited.
- The inclusion of brands in NCR draws does not mean that these brands are endorsing NCR directly unless otherwise stated. The images used in all promotions are for illustrative purposes only.
- Product Testers will be selected at random by computer within 72 hours of the Product Testing draw closing.
- Winners will be notified by email. Products must be claimed within 14 days of the Product Testing draw closing date. After that we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding that Product Testing draw.
- All Product Testings are subject to availability, should any Product be unavailable, a Product of similar price or specification will be substituted at our sole discretion.
- We automatically publish the name of Reviewers on the Review Centre page. Reviewers will be deemed to give NCR irrevocable license to use their name in future promotions. A List of Reviewers can be found here Review Centre If you do not want your name published on the page please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- There can only be one person chosen of any Product Testing draw, if more than one person tries to claim the Product this draw is deemed void and a redraw will be conducted.
- Entrants agree that by entering a competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by NCR for the purposes of administering the competition and for marketing and sending offers and other information.
- Netperform Limited is registered with the Data Protection Act ZA157045 and only engages in 100% opt-in permission marketing.
- Certain Prize Draws & promotional offers contain special terms. Please click on the link at the bottom of the page for more details.
- As a condition of your entry into any competition, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
Entry by post
If you would like to enter a Competition without registering with NationalConsumerReview.co.uk, please send a postcard with your name, address, email address and the name of the competition to: Netperform Limited, Ground Floor, 2 – 4 Henry Street, Bath. BA1 1JT.
Requests by letter must be received on or before the close date of the respective Competition.